qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] extensions to the -m memory option

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] extensions to the -m memory option
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 15:31:49 +0300

> On 01 Jun 2015, at 23:36, Liviu Ionescu <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> ... I just pushed a preliminary version where all STM32 MCUs and STM32
> related boards use the new framework.

please disregard the current version, I'm already re-working the code to be
more compliant with the (quite complicated) object infrastructure.

btw, except from various other pieces of code, more or less up-to-date, is
there any document explaining what is the recommended way of using these
objects?

at least the confusing 'realize' mechanism is it explained somewhere?

regards,

Liviu