qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Are Qemu builds supported for arm host?

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Are Qemu builds supported for arm host?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 23:22:32 +0100

On 15 April 2014 22:47, New B <address@hidden> wrote:
> I keep getting this error: "must include QEMU headers” emitted from
> tcg/tcg-op.h.  I have no idea how come this is happening.
>
> BTW, the same setup I have (build env + 1.7.1-stable qemu sources) to
> successfully build a functional qemu-system-arm for x86-64 host.

Yes, it works fine (and an ARM system is one of the ones I
regularly do build tests on before commiting things). It works
in exactly the same way as a build on an x86 Linux system,
so if you're running into problems then you've messed up
the build somehow or your build environment is broken.

thanks
-- PMM