qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu builds on arm hosts

From: New B
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu builds on arm hosts
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 20:26:20 -0700

Hey folks,

Are qemu builds supported for aarch64 arm hosts?

I hit these errors:

1- a pragma #error induced error in tcg/aarch64/tcg-target.c stating that "USE_DIRECT_JUMP required for aarch64”, line 1105.
2- a link failure:
  "_print_insn_i386", referenced from:
      _disas in disas.o
make[1]: *** [qemu-system-arm] Error 1
make: *** [subdir-arm-softmmu] Error 2

I am not sure why there is a mention of “architecture x86_64” if I am supposed to be building for aarch64.

Thanks!