qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Running QEMU on FreeBSD

From: Bartosz Fabianowski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Running QEMU on FreeBSD
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 20:57:37 +0200

Seems like your newest patch merges all the FreeBSD patches floating around out there. Good job.

You didn't merge in one small patch of mine though and I am wondering why. The patch I am talking about is the one that makes the configure script look for "sdl11-config" instead of "sdl-config". I have installed the devel/sdl12 port and the name of the executable is "sdl11-config" on my system. It must be "sdl-config" on your system since you didn't include this little patch. And I am curious as to why you have a different file name. How did you install the SDL? From the ports? If so, which port?

- Bartosz