qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Running QEMU on FreeBSD

From: Bartosz Fabianowski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Running QEMU on FreeBSD
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 00:24:50 +0200

I pulled in some code from Linux for the missing long double
functions... So in theory, the binary I have does have long double
support ;)

Nice one. As far as I can tell from various mailing lists and bug reports, somebody is working on adding the long double rounding functions to FreeBSD's libc. Of course, they won't be able to use code from Linux due to licensing issues. So until that work is finished, maybe you could submit your patches so somebody could commit it to QEMU? I'd love to have long doubles in QEMU and don't want to duplicate your work.

Regards,
- Bartosz Fabianowski