pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Got root?

From: Julien Olivier
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Got root?
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:49:24 +0000

> I agree, it's very messy. But I can't think of another way either.
> It's just that cron has SO MANY options!!! The "advanced" tab is a
> good idea, that way we can hide the ugliness from those who don't need
> all of the bells and whistles.

IMO, the biggest error of a GUI is to try to implement every single
option of the backend. I mean, do we care that cron has many options ?
All we want is to propose the options that will be useful to users. For
the rest of the options, there can be the advanced tab or, even, the
command line.

--
Julien Olivier <address@hidden>