pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Got root?

From: Brian Dee
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Got root?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:04:04 -0700

We talked about this earlier, I think it was before the list.  But our
plan is to make it as user friendly as possible.

Okey Day. I didn't know. : ) Sounds good to me.

 I'm still not crazy about all those toggle buttons, it just seems really cluttered, but that
may be the only way to do it.

I agree, it's very messy. But I can't think of another way either. It's just that cron has SO MANY options!!! The "advanced" tab is a good idea, that way we can hide the ugliness from those who don't need all of the bells and whistles.