pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Task list in the main window

From: Childers, Matthew
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Task list in the main window
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:57:15 -0600

> I attached a mix of Matthew's assistant and of my main window. I also
> fixed a few things. Please use this code if you want to make changes.

Would someone take a look at this code?  I am trying to get the text in
the box to grey out rather than strikethrough.  After looking through
the header files for the cellrenderertext object I have found it looks
like you can set the foreground and background colors as PangoColor
objects.  The only changes are in the mainwin.py file inside the
updateTaskList function and I imported pango at the top.  I keep getting
a TypeError: value is of the wrong type for this column, when I run it.
If this is way off let me know, but I think I may be close, I have just
run out of resources and ideas.

Thanks,
Matt