pspp-users

Re: Problems with data import from q-set.de

From: T James
Subject: Re: Problems with data import from q-set.de
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 09:19:19 -0400

I had the same problem (the error message when trying to import .csv files)
with 0.8.2 & 0.8.3.

Rather than deal with the trouble with figuring it out (I am no programmer), I
just imported the .sav file from SPSS and had no further issues.

It would, however, be great if we could work together to find a fix.

Toi

Sent from my iPhone