pspp-users

Re: Citing PSPP

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Citing PSPP
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 10:10:19 -0800

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

> On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 06:26:55PM -0400, David Sean wrote:
>> What is the preferred way to cite the use of PSPP in scientific articles?
>
> It looks like no one has responded, so here is my best attempt:
>
> There is no standard way to cite PSPP that I know of, but PSPP is part
> of the GNU project, so you could give a reference like
>
> B. Pfaff, J. Darrington et. al. GNU PSPP. http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/

I think that David mentioned in IRC that citations of webpages
weren't really looked on well in his journal.

Jason, I think that you have made some kind of conference
presentation about PSPP, right?  Maybe a poster or something like
that?  (Maybe I'm thinking of another one of my projects, I have
too many of them.)  Maybe a reference to something like that
would be better for David's purpose.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org