pspp-users

Re: Imorting limesurvey data to PSPP

From: royalson
Subject: Re: Imorting limesurvey data to PSPP
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:30:15 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for late answer, but I was solving it with my IT friends. The Czech
language is not supported, so only way how to make it usable is make a
patch. With limesurvey it is okay, when u type the whole adress of the dat
file..there were some minor change, which I donĀ“t remember, so I am using
the working sps as a template and I am posting it here. Thank you for your
help. http://old.nabble.com/file/p32670775/survey_86529_SPSS_syntax_file.sps