pspp-users

Re: Imorting limesurvey data to PSPP

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Imorting limesurvey data to PSPP
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 06:41:17 +0000

When I try this on GNU/Linux it imports ok.  The only issue is that the
accented characters don't appear properly.  We need to investigate that.

Perhaps you could simply append the command "LIST." to your syntax and
run it through the pspp command line (not with the gui) and note what
output you get and any errors.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3