pspp-dev

Re: hi, newbie coming

From: Laurent Valdes
Subject: Re: hi, newbie coming
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:01:04 +0200

Hi Ben,

I do some statistics, but I have a bachelor in CS, I can also write good C code.
I think I will focus on database integration, and on improving
statistical tests, for such things as regressions. In a second part, I
will write code for integration with PSPP and the graphical thing.

First of all, I will compile and run the whole thing from CVS.

Regards,
Laurent

PS: any MSN account or else ?

--
We are drowning in information, but starved for knowledge.
«Germain» @<http://www.le-valdo.com>