pspp-dev

Re: hi, newbie coming

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: hi, newbie coming
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:25:31 -0700

"Laurent Valdes" <address@hidden> writes:

> 2007/10/15, Ben Pfaff <address@hidden>:
>> "Laurent Valdes" <address@hidden> writes:
>> > First of all, I will compile and run the whole thing from CVS.
>>
>> OK.  Newcomers sometimes have trouble with this, so feel free to
>> ask questions if you do too.
>
> I can't build the configure script. I'm using Mac OS X.

Can you say a little more about the problem you're having?  Do
you have the prerequisites listed in INSTALL and in README.CVS
installed on your computer?

>> > PS: any MSN account or else ?
>>
>> I do not know what you mean by this question.
>
> Do you have something like a jabber account or else, to chat about PSPP ?

OK, I understand now.  I do have a chat account.  It is
address@hidden via talk.google.com.  (But that's not a valid
email address for me.)  I'm not very good about remembering to
keep a chat client open though.
--
On Perl: "It's as if H.P. Lovecraft, returned from the dead and speaking by
seance to Larry Wall, designed a language both elegant and terrifying for his