pspp-dev

Re: hi, newbie coming

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: hi, newbie coming
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:01:18 -0700

"Laurent Valdes" <address@hidden> writes:

> I do some statistics, but I have a bachelor in CS, I can also write
> good C code.  I think I will focus on database integration, and on
> improving statistical tests, for such things as regressions. In a
> second part, I will write code for integration with PSPP and the
> graphical thing.

Sounds great.  Can you say a few words about what kind of
database integration you would like to add?  Perhaps we will have
some suggestions.

PSPP has some support for regressions already.  What kinds of
improvements do you intend to make?

> First of all, I will compile and run the whole thing from CVS.

OK.  Newcomers sometimes have trouble with this, so feel free to
ask questions if you do too.

> PS: any MSN account or else ?

I do not know what you mean by this question.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org