pspp-dev

release criteria (was: Re: copyright assignments complete--green light f

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: release criteria (was: Re: copyright assignments complete--green light for 0.4.0)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:45:16 -0700

Thanks for the reminder.

Here is my current list of criteria for the 0.4.0 release:

        * Finish debugging and testing MATCH FILES.  This is my
          job.

        * Add embedded plot support to postscript driver.  I
          understand PostScript embedding so it's just a matter
          of doing it.  If this takes too long, though, I think
          we should release without it.

        * Update FSF address in copyright notices etc. (only if
          the new address is announced before we release).

        * Update web page.

There's less than 8 hours of work in the first three items,
perhaps much less, so I'll probably get around to it by the end
of the weekend.
--
"GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems,
 only some of them."