pspp-dev

Re: copyright assignments complete--green light for 0.4.0

From: P.C.J.G. Brunier
Subject: Re: copyright assignments complete--green light for 0.4.0
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:25:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Ben and the others,

Please let me know if you need something done on the PSPP page.
An updated news file probably isn't enough for a new release.
I want to know when PSPP is going to be released. It would be nice to have
the entire PSPP page(s) reflect the latest release, at the right time in
sync with the actual release. It looks so ugly otherwise.

Patrick