Re: [Protux-devel] Threaded PeakBuilding

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Threaded PeakBuilding
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:25:34 +0200

Hi Fabio,

I discovered 2 months ago that protux wasn't able to deal with the following:
After manually removing a peakfile, protux crashed during start.
I thought it was a bug, but Luciano made clear to me that it was something
protux wasn't able to handle, and gave the solution: Make the peak building
process threaded.

And thats the thing what happens now. After recording or importing audio, the
peak class starts a new procces who takes care of the peakbuild proces, and
the main programm continues working, while in the background the peaks are
build.

Hopefully this is the answer to your question?

Remon