Re: Level unsolvable?

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Level unsolvable?
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 22:09:21 +0200

For me it's complete too - you defintely need to verify that your
CVS checkout is complete. Looks like there's a special tile where
you see a gap so you're probably missing one or more graphics.

Missing graphics would result in shiny yellow 404 images, this looks
more like an uninited variable or something else which causes the
rotation of groundpieces to be handled all wrong.

The snow/plant1 and the snow/piece7 images shouldn't be rotated at
all, but are rotated and flipped.

Maybe it helps if I tell you that the hole appears also in the level editor, IMHO that can mean that the xml-file is interpreted in a different way than on other machines...
Some wrong configuration on my local machine or something like that?

Greetings

Björn