Re: Windows Build Errors

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Re: Windows Build Errors
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 00:29:42 +0000

> Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:24:52 +0100
> From: David Philippi <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: Windows Build Errors

> Seems like we could
> use= a=20
> way to define building in Linux and Windows to prevent errors from
> files=20 which shouldn't be build anyway.

One thing I thought of.  Would it possible to use VC's Project file as the
base "make" file and then get a Perl/Awk or whatever script to turn it
into lots of Makefile.am files?  Would this be a bad idea?

The down side is I don't know how stable VC's Project file format is.  It
could change whenever a v7 comes out.

Thanks,
Gervase.