Re: Windows Build Errors

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Windows Build Errors
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:24:52 +0100

On Sunday 22 December 2002 20:06, David Philippi wrote:
> This case is harder - it's really an error. I don't even understand why it
> works at all yet. :-(

Well, considering that I knew after a few seconds that the code would lead to
a runtime segfault, I could have guessed that it's not used.
Multiplayer isn't supported yet and multiplayer_client_child isn't in the
Makefile so just take it out of the project file. Seems like we could use a
way to define building in Linux and Windows to prevent errors from files
which shouldn't be build anyway.

Bye David