Re: Monthly IRC Meetings?

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Monthly IRC Meetings?
Date: 28 Oct 2002 10:27:42 +0100

"Neil Mitchell" <address@hidden> writes:

>> Anybody interested in monthly IRC meetings or things like that?
>> Since it could be quite the better medium for some discussions and
>> issues. Might also work to attrack a few more betatesters.

> Yes, but maybe more frequently than monthly? Quite a lot happens in
> a month.

Depends a bit on how much we have to discuss. I am quite a lot in
#pingus on irc.freenode.net (formerly irc.openprojects.net) and are
reachable via ICQ and Jabber, so short term discussions shouldn't be a
big problem.

Anyway, I would suggest we start with a first meeting next weekend, I
would suggest Saturday, 2. Nov. 18:00 GMT[1], IRC channel #pingus at
irc.freenode.net. Any other wishes for a time or date?

[1] http://greenwichmeantime.com/

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927