Re: SV: [phpGroupWare-developers] Choices to make

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: Re: SV: [phpGroupWare-developers] Choices to make
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:30:01 +0100

Hi all,

Just to let you know how things are doing.

The dead line for the material is the 27 of December.
They are asking for all the referenced material to be put on the CD
(since some users may be out of the web).
I will do my best to finish the article in time, and I will try to make
screenshot in the same time.
I'm waiting for the way we should provide the material to them.

It's clear that we should provide the .9.16 tarball, I guess that giving
a modified version of the .9.18 tarball will be good too (like
commenting the notice display, so people can make it running, even with
notices).
If we have some docs / tutorial to put on CD, could be great too (even
in English).

If you have question ...

Regards,

Caeies.