SV: [phpGroupWare-developers] Choices to make

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: SV: [phpGroupWare-developers] Choices to make
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:36:49 +0100 (CET)

quick status:
1) Project is updated to the probusiness version - and mostly cleaned for
notices and links - as well as also working on postgres

2) The calendar is mostly running - some issues with "printerfriendly" and the
participant selector (- and Dave told me I have done something wrong that he is
going to fix)

3) Email have some issues with javascript links that have to be converted - and
addressbook should be changed to look for contacts (not users).

4) Felamimail will work very soon (couples of days)

5) admin,preferences,property,hrm,sms,setup,addressbook is ok

5) Infolog - I don't this one is working in head

> As much docs we can ...
> I want to see there an updated howto on how to write a module for
> phpgroupware (based on the work from Christian Bac ?
> http://www-inf.int-evry.fr/~chris/MSc/TPS/OOHellophpGW.html)

There is a demo app ("demo")  that is demonstrating a simple XSLT-application
with the new ACL, custom fields and wap-interface. It is easy to convert this
app into "your" app - since the internal naming of the app is referred to as
$this->current_app

> Another idea could be to build a Business card bootable CD with a totaly
> configurated phpgroupware install, so people can look at it as a full
> running demo ... (IIRC that's a Dave's idea)
>
> I don't have the time to build all this thing. I'm already late on the
> article. So If some of you can help about that, with either idea or time
> for building things, the project will be thanksfull.

I am fixing (and breaking) things all over the place - currently email and
felamimail

Regards

Sigurd