[phpGroupWare-developers] Choices to make

From: Benoit Hamet
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Choices to make
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:40:17 +0100

Hi all,

As you perhaps know, I'm trying to write an article or php Solution
magazine.
They ask us to give them some materials to give to them, so they can put
it on their CD.

I was thinking about the following :
the .16 tarball
the .18 CVS tree (which I'm working on for the article)
As much docs we can ...
I want to see there an updated howto on how to write a module for
phpgroupware (based on the work from Christian Bac ?
http://www-inf.int-evry.fr/~chris/MSc/TPS/OOHellophpGW.html)

Another idea could be to build a Business card bootable CD with a totaly
configurated phpgroupware install, so people can look at it as a full
running demo ... (IIRC that's a Dave's idea)

I don't have the time to build all this thing. I'm already late on the
article. So If some of you can help about that, with either idea or time
for building things, the project will be thanksfull.

Regards,

Caeies.