Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] re: 1.0 feature requests

From: Geoff Robinson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] re: 1.0 feature requests
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 14:48:05 -0600

Brett Shadbolt wrote:

I look forward to 1.0 with great anticipation

Agreed. This system really looks like it's going to be excellent on the
1.0 release.

I have one feature request to add to everything else-
the ability of the email app to understand the 'Drafts' folder for IMAP
as a special folder. You can:
 - Save a message directly from compose to 'Drafts'
 - Emails in 'Drafts' open to compose, not view

I might also be able to offer some help in building 1.0. We have decided
to use phpGroupware as part of our technology offerings (We are a small
company with one corporate client, building the infrastructure to expand
to several more). We would like to see 1.0 roll out sooner than later,
and I (or someone here) could be available to help starting sometime in
the next few months.

I would need your help getting involved, though, if I do. You have plans
and goals, and I do not know what they are to a large extent.  It seems
that this design phase might be a good time to stick my hand up to volunteer. I'd like to see where I can contribute.

Feel free to email me directly. Let's see if there's anything I can do.

--
Geoff Robinson  <address@hidden>
312.371.4295

Tavros Technology