Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] re: 1.0 feature requests

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] re: 1.0 feature requests
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 14:14:26 +0000

I don't know if my way is the best way, but I tend to concentrate on trying to
add the features that I want with discussion and coordination with other devs
as I find appropriate

It looks as thought there are a number of requests for email enhancements, as
far as I know, there is room for help with that app in particular.

Perhaps you could pick a feature, and post to the dev list so others know what
you're up to and can offer some advice if they've already thought of that
issue.  You may sometimes find that someone already has worked on a patch that
accomplishes what you want.