Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] integration of admin-addressbook-calendar-

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] integration of admin-addressbook-calendar-HR
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 04:56:36 +0000

I took a look at: http://www.gnue.org/~dneighbo/fsf/datadictionary.html
and couldn't understand how a company gets referenced to a person

Also, although I like the fact that you allow muliple emails, phones, etc per
person, wouldn't it be cleaner to combine those tables and have only one "type"
table and one table for those values?

Lastly, is it necessary to have creation & modification time stamps for every
bit of
data?