Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] StyleGuide

From: Lars Kneschke(priv.)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] StyleGuide
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 08:18:47 +0000

Alex Borges <address@hidden> schrieb:
>Id like to add:
>
>" The Back Button on EVERY browser should ALLWAYS work "

I don't know if this is possible.

I you submited a form and try to go back, at least mozilla displays a
warning, that you will submit the form data again. This is very bad.

>From my knowledge the phrase above should be:

"The user should never be forced to use the back button."

Because we have usefull navigation in the application.

Cu
--
written with FeLaMiMail