Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Submitting Patches

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Submitting Patches
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 21:05:07 +0200

Daryl L. L. Houston wrote:
How exactly should I get these onto savannah? While I added my ssh public key to my account using the Web interface, it doesn't appear that I'm able to ssh in. I can't sftp in either, and I just tried logging in to the cvs server with no luck. I'll shoot a note over to the admins at savannah. Looks like getting these changes in this release may be a lost cause at this point, though, given my tardiness.

You need your ssh-key only for useing the cvs as a developer, not for submitting patches.
Just go to http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=phpgroupware

Ralf