Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook vs addressbook

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook vs addressbook
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:44:17 +0000

Somehow I ended up with wiki write rights (say that three times fast)

Send me any comments and I'll incorporate them into wiki docs (or discuss them
here
first)

My current interest on the wiki is limited to addressbook and related pages
(UIstuff, DBstuff, unified accounts, etc) but not LDAP .. so I'll limit my
involvement to those topics

Would you mind posting your previous points again to save me the effort of
looking
at the list archives (maybe send to me directly)?  You had a few points that I
thought were valid