Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook vs addressbook

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook vs addressbook
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:07:42 +0000

Should be reviewed by others as well, but I think that we are mostly moving in
the
same direction

Might be useful to use the cdb docs as a more complete base description than
what we
have (I think that some of my suggested modifications to the db layout also
apply to
this db layout)

Perhaps someone could add a link to the cdb docs to the wiki and confirm my
opinion?

Michael Dean (address@hidden) wrote:

>I haven't followed the offline discussion much, but I haven't seen
>mention of cdb.  Shouldn't the development effort be directed at it?  It
>has a much better schema than the alternatives.
>
>On Thu, 2003-03-20 at 23:07, Brian Johnson wrote:
>> I've been discussing this with Ralf on IRC and am the one who created the
>> base text
>> docs for the wiki pages (hopefully you will all go there and edit them as
>> you see
fit)