[Phpgroupware-developers] Savannah Changes

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Savannah Changes
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:10:17 +1100

Hi all,

Just a quick update on some of the changes we have made to the tools on
savannah.

Support Manager
All bugs which were logged on the support manager have been closed. All
bugs must now be logged on the bug tracker, any posted on the support
manager will be closed asking you to repost in the right spot.

We have also added a new category - "contribution offers". This category
is for people who want to support the project. If you have some time,
resources or even cash then you can let us know here.

Bug Tracker
If you post a bug on the tracker, please either log in or provide an
email address.  If it is fixed please let us know, we are pretty good,
but we are still struggling to read minds from the other side of the
world. Be aware if you do not reply to a follow up to your bug report
for more than 2 weeks it may be closed.

These changes should make it easier for us to support phpgroupware users
and give you a opportunity to support us.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)