[Phpgroupware-developers] Help with show_tpl

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Help with show_tpl
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 22:51:56 +0000

I've used addressbook as an example and modified the timetrack preferences to
use a
template and to allow each user to select a default filter for the job status
page

The filter works - but I can't seem to figure out how to get the filter
selection
box to show the correct selection if a default filter is applied

It looks like it would be n the show_tpl function - but I need some help
figuring
out how to set it