Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Errors, new installation

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Errors, new installation
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 20:31:57 +0000

address@hidden wrote*:

>I just installed PHPGroupWare.  WHen I try to run any of the applications
>except Calendar I get an error that says "loadfile: link is not a valid
>handle."
>Can any one tell me what this might mean?
can you paste the whole error?  line numbers and file names are very important.
What your seeing is a generic error from the template class and I'm hoping that
there is more info.

>I didn't know how to set some of the parameters in the configuration, and the
>manual was pretty sketchy in regrads to that, so I may not have things
>configured properly.  If someone has more detailed configuration instructions,
>that would be much appreciated.

what part didn't you know?  Most things the default values will work, and those
that are required to be changed do have a small explination there.