Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Auto - Emptying email trash

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Auto - Emptying email trash
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:22:31 +0000

Brian Johnson (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Sorry, I was referring to the inference that it is currently available - is it?
>
>Or do you mean selecting multiple emails manually and hitting the delete
>button?

yes.  You can select an enitre "page" of email by clicking the check mark button
that's next to the delete button, and you can set your "Max matches per page"
general preference  to something high like 50 or 100 to make it go faster.

An empty folder button would be usefull, but untill the mass deleting is made
more
efficient I don't think it'll work well on more thna 50 or so messages.  Of
course
the number it will handle will probably vary based on how fast your system is.