Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Auto - Emptying email trash

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Auto - Emptying email trash
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:19:17 +0000

I think a feature such as that should be triggered by the user, either by
prompting
if it's ok or by the user clicking a button to do it.  Automatic removal of user
data scares me, if the user says "OK, delete it" then that's different.

Also, right now the mass email deleteing (more than 50 at a time) is quite slow
and
slightly unreliable, but that is being worked on in Anglemail, though probably
wont
make it in time for the port back in to offical .14 stable CVS.