[Phpgroupware-developers] More questions about Addbook module

From: Ashleigh Gordon
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] More questions about Addbook module
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:18:14 +1000

Thanks for the advice. I've got addbook working from CVS. However, we currently have all our data in the addressbook module. Is there any easy way to convert from addressbook to addbook, other than by dumping the data, manually massaging it and then putting it into addbook? I remember vaguely that there was some talk about data import for addbook, but couldn't see anywhere that it was implemented.

Ashleigh Gordon