Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problems With Email In Version 0.9.14.RC3

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problems With Email In Version 0.9.14.RC3
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 13:11:16 +0000

RH 7.3 php-imap is broke.  It's now requiring optional things to be passed.

I don't if it has been fixed in .14 CVS, but Angles has a work around for it in
his
email app replacement at http://anglemail.com/

Ryan Sclanders (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Hi
>
>A Little Background:
>
>I am running:
>RedHat 7.3
>MySQL-3.23.49a-1
>php-4.1.2-9
>Sendmail-8.11.6 (Default for 7.3)
>phpgroupware-0.9.14.RC3
>
>The problem Im having is, when I try go to the email:
>
>Warning: Couldn't open stream INBOX
in /home/httpd/html/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail dcom imap.inc.php on line
214

>There was an error trying to connect to your mail server.
>Please, check your username and password, or contact your admin.
>source: email class.mail msg base.inc.php
>called from: /index.php, index data()
>imap last error: Certificate failure for 192.168.4.196:self signed
certificate: /C=--
/ST=SomeState/L=SomeCity/O=SomeOrganization/OU=SomeOrganizationalUnit/CN=localhost.l
ocaldomain/address@hidden

>Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse navbar end()
in /home/httpd/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62