Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problems With Email In Version 0.9.14.RC3

From: Aljandro Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problems With Email In Version 0.9.14.RC3
Date: 05 Jun 2002 11:16:23 -0600

hey, i dont know if im the best man to answer this but....well..

Mail client is in the middle of a rewrite, remerge or
re-somthing.....use felamimail for a tested vintage client although it
is not the official phpgw email client.

Ive used anglesmail (www.anlgesmail.org) which looks the same as the
original phpgw email, is opensource and generaly does a better job BUT
this problem that you are having (which i have too) is NOT solved in
Angles....im in a tight spot there since it worsens at high loads...go
Felamimail...