[Phpgroupware-developers] Fw: Problems With Email In Version 0.9.14.RC3

From: Ryan Sclanders
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fw: Problems With Email In Version 0.9.14.RC3
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 16:11:57 +0200

Hi

Right, Fixed the php with imap problem. Rebuilt imap. I also copied across the anglemail Fix.(Working nicely)

Unfotunately I have 2 new problems:

One is I cannot send mail. From the error I get it seems that The RCPT TO: address always disappears.

Error:

Your message could not be sent!

The mail server returned:

Array
(
    [code] => 501
    [msg] => Bad address syntax

    [desc] =>
    [server_chat] =>
c->s: fsockopen(smtp.connectit.co.za,25,0,,5) ; returned: Resource id #21
s->c: 220 relay02.connectit.co.za ESMTP Postfix
c->s: EHLO mail.rhrutest.co.za
s->c: 250-relay02.connectit.co.za
s->c: 250-PIPELINING
s->c: 250-SIZE 10240000
s->c: 250-VRFY
s->c: 250-ETRN
s->c: 250 8BITMIME
c->s: MAIL FROM:<Ryan Sclanders>
s->c: 250 Ok
c->s: RCPT TO:<>
s->c: 501 Bad address syntax

)

To go back to the msg list, click here

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in /home/httpd/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php on line 62

The Second Problem I am having is Setting the Authentication type.

If I set the options:
Select which type of authentication you are using: SQL SQL / SSL LDAP Mail HTTP NIS PAM (Not Ready)

Ie trying to use the pop account users. The Authentication fails. If I set it to SQL Create the pop account in linux first then the user in PHPGroupware it works.
How do I get it to Authenticate using the popusers.

Thanks
Ryan