pgubook-readers

[Pgubook-readers] Win 8 Linux Install Possible?

From: Frank Preston
Subject: [Pgubook-readers] Win 8 Linux Install Possible?
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 23:22:32 +0800

Hi,
I am new to Linux and want to use it to learn Assembly.  I am learning programming through reading "Programming from the Ground Up" by Jonathan Bartlett who recommends  an x86 GNU/Linux distribution.  I want to have the option of running Win8 or Linux but Win 8 security is against dual booting non - Win OS's.  Can you pse advise how I could solve this install problem?

--
Cheers, Frank