partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] compiling partysip

From: Jayesh Srivastava
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] compiling partysip
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 02:22:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
   This is purly related to TRU64 plateform.  When
compiling I got the same err what u people got so I
changed gethostbyname_r() function.  And below is the
man page wordings...

[DIGITAL] The gethostbyname_r() function is an
obsolete reentrant version of the gethostbyname()
function.  It is supported in order to maintain
backward compatibility with previous versions of the
operating system and should not be used in new
designs.

This is used in ppl_socket.c which gives err when
compile.

In my case the other problem I phase is snprintf
function.

 2. snprintf() is used in partysip which is not
supported by TRU64 Unix.

BUGS:
In josua.c it is used like this which should to be
changed.
 493    ua_global_core = ua_core;

It should be global_ua_core.

Other very intersting stuff with me is udp_send.c is
not working it gives SIP_NETWORK error.
L3 -1021454256- <udp_send.c: 183> SIP_NETWORK_ERROR -
Network error.
And errno number is always 2...
I am printing this before sendto function call and
after also...
It is not changing.

  But I write the simple UDP client which send "HELLO
MSG" to port 5060 and it is working without any
problem.

Can u guys help in this.

Jayesh