paragui-users

RE: [paragui-users] PG_FileSelector

From: Dinand Vanvelzen
Subject: RE: [paragui-users] PG_FileSelector
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:28:37 +0200

1) set size for now would be best I think, but should be readable and
large enough to give a decent overview.

2) the developer should be able to set these to make them possibly part
of a theme. Offcourse not for the end user.

3) Definatly , not having one can be a real inconvenience especially
when doing multiple saves.

4) maybe a auto refresh after x seconds, good for multi-user / network
enviorments.

--DV