paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] PG_FileSelector

From: Roger D. Vargas
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] PG_FileSelector
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:58:54 -0400 (CDT)

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Keith Swyer wrote:

> 1) should it be a default set size as most are with other widget sets?
>         - if not, there are lots of issues to deal with
>         - if so, what would be a good size?
I think there must be a fixed size, since paragui still has no a layout
management like Qt. Dont know what size, but maybe it can depend on the
current resolution.

> 2) file/dir icons - should the user be able to set these ? for each file
> type? or a generic icon for all types and a
>     different one for the dirs?
Yes, i think the user must be able to set via theme.

> 3) new dir button when saving?
Yes.

> 4) any other concerns??
Maybe a directory bar like latest kde widget, you start typing and get a
list of posible dirs. When you add a / at the end the widget automatically
changes to that dir.

--
Roger D. Vargas         | El sistema se apagara en 5 segundos.
ICQ: 117641572          | Salvese el que pueda!