paragui-users

[paragui-users] ParaGUI & VFS

From: Dinand Vanvelzen
Subject: [paragui-users] ParaGUI & VFS
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:03:43 +0200

I use a VFS ( Virtual File System ) in my engine and so do a lot of other people.

When I look at examples of ParaGUI I wonder if it also accepts a pointer to a memory space ?

Or does it always have to be a file on disk.

My VFS has an integrated pack file system. Meaning files are stored combined in a pack,

thus not separately available on disk for loading.

So it would be nice if ParaGUI can read widget images ect. Out of a memory chunk.

Can it ?

--DV