paragui-users

[paragui-users] paragui binary releases

From: Robby Dermody
Subject: [paragui-users] paragui binary releases
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 10:58:24 -0400

I was wondering if the paragui binary release for win32 had a document which
noted the version info of each of it's dependencies. e.x. something as
simple as:

SDL: 1.2.4
zlib: 1.1.6
SDL-image: x.x.x

etc....

I was able to get the SDL version by looking at the version header for it
and the physfs version by viewing the changelog, but that's rather unwieldy
and I think this is important info to have consolidated in one file for both
bug tracking purposes (did a dep version change create this bug? am I
linking to this version of this library both under Linux and Win32?) and
binary library compatibility purposes, IF someone decides to use the binary
releases of these libs.

I haven't tried building paragui with MS Visual C++ .NET yet...built fine
under linux though  :)

Robby

Robby Dermody   <address@hidden> <AIM: robbyd523>
Where everyone goes, the grass never grows.  (Irish Proverb)