Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi run on STM32F4 Discovery board

From: Mattmax
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi run on STM32F4 Discovery board
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 10:51:49 -0700 (MST)

I don't want to change the file and the settings. the look good to me, if I
can use all the things togehter.
But I wanna have a clen stm32f4 boot file (setting file). so the question
is, how can I build a clean (without the fw paparazzi) fiel for the
stm32f4discovery. If I use use makefile than I get the hole software with
the fw. I hope you unterstand what I'm looking for.
Or in other words is the stm32f4_discovery.h the only file where the
settings are made, so that I can change only this file or do I have to
change some other files too?