Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi run on STM32F4 Discovery board

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi run on STM32F4 Discovery board
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 18:38:37 +0100

Hi,

see https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/STM32F4_Discovery for the default pin configuration.
If you want to change that, edit sw/airborne/boards/stm32f4_discovery.h

Hope that helps,
Felix

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Mattmax <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, I found this information, that you were talking about and I was
looking to the wiring. But for there is a question left. Is that the normal
configuration or are there some other files where the changes must be done.

Can I only load the configuration to a normal F4Discovery into the
bootloader?

I hope you know what I mean. I wanna build an quadcopter with an F4Discovery
board with many USART, so I found you openproject with the tht-board.