Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi run on STM32F4 Discovery board

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi run on STM32F4 Discovery board
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 21:08:59 +0100

Ah, ok.. you meant fixedwing and not firmware with "fw". My bad...

There is no example airframe file for that currently...
But it should not be hard to do, start with one of the quadrotor airframes files (e.g.quadrotor_lisa_m_2_pwm_spektrum.xml)
and change the board to "stm32f4discovery" and set the IMU you want to use.

Cheers, Felix